Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How the hell did I just Blog?

Yeah, this is gonna have to be fast, as [hint, detail of my life, hint] I've got a shedule to conform to that involves leaving my room and my precious laptop behind to brave the outside world.
shit.
Anyway, wanted to mention that I somehow remembered this as i woke up like a fucking Disney princess (all perfect hair and a beautiful attitude) and decided to check it out. And what do I behold?
22 page views.
I'm gonna assume that 22 pageviews doen't make you the shit or anything here, but being the lonely fuck that I am, that makes me the shit in my own web expereience. Awesome. Thanks for setting time beside in your lives to check this shit out.
That being said....
ARE YOU SHITTING ME.
I've got the expected majority from the lovely U S of A, but one came from Alasksa. ALASKA.
DIDN'T KNOW THE CARIBOU HAD ACCESS TO A PC.
I bet Palin taught them.
And then. Germany. ONE from Germany.
I mean, I literally now know what "spluttering" is.
GERMANY.
HELL FUCKING YES.
Okay, with that done, i guess i can leave and experience life or some dumb shit like that.
probably gonna post before the day is up, just cuz my lack of a real life demands that I make some friends, screw it if it's over the interwebs.
(Just so You Know, this is
TOTAL BULLSHIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kay, for comments:
I finally found the button thingey that lets anyone comment, so lemme feel your hate, anons of the world. That being said, I don't mind someone who likes to have a good argument, but for trolling's sake, can I just fucking BEG that you guys dont troll each other's opinions into the fucking abyss on MY page. Pause your flirting for long enough to swap chumhandles or whatever and continue it somewhere lese. I say this to preserve my head and the sanity of the other maniacs that lurk around here.
Seriously, don't give them any ideas.