Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Getting Started

Okay, just so we're clear:
I'M NEW AT THIS.
If that wasn't blindingly obvious from the numerous fuckups i've probably already managed to produce, then let it be known now, i'm 100% N00B at blogging.
Now that we've got that established, we can move on to the rest of this bullshit.
As the URL states, this blog will be complete and total bullshit. (I'll probably have to do some absolutely ironic and cliche ending to every post about this bullshittery)
As the title of the blog proudly declares, this is also the story of my life. Yes, i'm an egocenric attention-whore. I should be jailed for attention prostituion. That's how bad it is.
That being said, there will be a lot of ME on here. You read the title, so don't bullshit yourself about how shallow thisis, you knew it was coming.
Still, I feel obligated to include, every so often, a tidbit about the world outside my lair. And once I find the shitting options on this dumbass site, I'll probably include a poll or an ask box or something to include all friggen six of you in the discussion.
So, for those of you who have sworn to read, lost a bet, or owed me some shit:
FUCKING FOLLOW THROUGH BY READING THIS SHIT.
Evryone else, have a blast perusing my psyche.
Sayanora asshats, I've got some bullshit that needs attending to.
(No, I'm not actually this antagonistic, I'm just in a mood. And the internet likes to make me think i can get away with being an ass. Please don't be offended, I'll try to tone this down. TRY.)

This is one Fabulous Bitch signing off.
See you next time with more
TOTAL BULLSHIT

(yeah, this is happening.every time. deal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kay, for comments:
I finally found the button thingey that lets anyone comment, so lemme feel your hate, anons of the world. That being said, I don't mind someone who likes to have a good argument, but for trolling's sake, can I just fucking BEG that you guys dont troll each other's opinions into the fucking abyss on MY page. Pause your flirting for long enough to swap chumhandles or whatever and continue it somewhere lese. I say this to preserve my head and the sanity of the other maniacs that lurk around here.
Seriously, don't give them any ideas.